New guy here as well as reloading!

jg1990

Good morning fellas! New to reloading, and with the shortage of components it makes it tough. Anyhow, looking for any input on the use of N560 in a 270 WSM, 7mm RM as well as 338 LM. There is quite a lot of information to try and soak up when just starting out, just trying to look for some good advice specifically for these calibers. Thanks in advance!

Good morning fellas! New to reloading, and with the shortage of components it makes it tough. Anyhow, looking for any input on the use of N560 in a 270 WSM, 7mm RM as well as 338 LM. There is quite a lot of information to try and soak up when just starting out, just trying to look for some good advice specifically for these calibers. Thanks in advance!
Good afternoon JG 1990 ,I just took a break from working on my house come inside and check my phone I would like to welcome you to the site from Tennessee! Of the calibers you mentioned I only shoot the 338 Lapua magnum I have great success with N570 I'm sure 560 will be just as successful

Welcome from Texas. 560 should be good for those. I'd take a hard look at 565/570 for the Lapua. In a pinch 560 might work. Let us know what ends up working for you

Welcome from N Alabama! I use N560 in my 243AI very sucessfully. Don't load the others...
Thank you, possibly someone will chime in with some experience.
Good afternoon JG 1990 ,I just took a break from working on my house come inside and check my phone I would like to welcome you to the site from Tennessee! Of the calibers you mentioned I only shoot the 338 Lapua magnum I have great success with N570 I'm sure 560 will be just as successful
I appreciate your time sir! I'm in TN as well. Mid TN. It's basically all I could find at the time, and was hopeful it would at least give me a good start. I've heard great things about N570, but it's pretty rare right now. Would you use a mag primer?

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.