New Guy from Idaho

decupparo

Long time listener, first time caller.

I've been a member on here since 2017, but just getting more active as I get into longer range shooting and hunting. Grew up in Oregon, lived in Montana for awhile, just moved to North Idaho. I'm serious about hunting and am looking for a hunting partner. If you're in the area and want to get out shooting, hunting, fishing, or just good ole fashioned beer drinking. Let me know

Thanks!
Dan

I've been a member on here since 2017, but just getting more active as I get into longer range shooting and hunting. Grew up in Oregon, lived in Montana for awhile, just moved to North Idaho. I'm serious about hunting and am looking for a hunting partner. If you're in the area and want to get out shooting, hunting, fishing, or just good ole fashioned beer drinking. Let me know

Thanks!
Dan
How far North are you?

Thanks!
Dan
When I joined I didn't understand what a post was so I stayed off of it for awhile then got on didn't understand what highjacking was but I do now I'm not a computer person my phone is my computer I think there is a fee you can pay to bypass posts