New guy from Idaho

Navaluk

Just posted a question in the ELK area then saw this.

I'm from Idaho County, Idaho. I am new to long range hunting. I am getting a 7mm that should work as a learning gun for me. It's a very interesting subject that has interested me for quite awhile, so I'm excited. I've been reading a lot and trying to hammer the fundamentals and science, into my brain. I plan on attending a shooting school this summer to help get me started with good habits. I've hunted for 43 years and have given up what most would not, to feed my habit of the hunt. I've hunted 14 states and 5 countries, and this fall I am going to hunt the great State of Wyoming for the very first time. I got 2 cow tags and I kept my points, fantastic. It's going to be fun.

I probably will not post much on this forum that is helpful, because I'm new to LRH. I will ask some questions of the experienced, and I will chime in if I can help in non-LRH issues.

Thanks for having this forum. It's a great resource for someone like me.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.