New guy from Idaho!

don't let that get around! :rolleyes:gun)

I found lots of whislte pigs this year but not a lot of rock chucks.....

You should get ahold of me next spring We shoot lots of chucks.
We should really get a boise area shoot/get together going
retiredcpo

You should get ahold of me next spring We shoot lots of chucks.
We should really get a boise area shoot/get together going
retiredcpo

Count me in on that boise shoot. I'll be sure to get hold of you next spring for some chuck shooting! Sounds fun!gun)

Welcome to the living room.

There is a wealth of experience and knowledge hangin' around here.

However........there are a few fellas around here that ya just gotta watch out for. They are good guys but sometimes I just wonder about them a bit. Those would be Winmag, Chas1....................................oh, and ......................Me.:D

Good shootin' and keep a bit humorous as life is way too short to not enjoy it fully.

Glad to see another Idaho fella here. Need a bit of balance for the MT boys.:)
I dont know weather to be offended or luagh:D. (especially after that ''tutu'' comment Roy!) Dont you have some superglue to play with?:D
Well 4given, I like the handle. Ever check out Church of the Harvest in Boise? Ive got a buddy who's a regular there. I lived in Nampa for a short time while building the Sportsmans Warehouse in 07'. I here it no longer exists. Very sad. I loved building those things all over the western U.S.! I love Idaho too!
As far as L/R/H goes this place is just flat awesome. Glad you found us, and I hope you enjoy it as much as we do. Nice rig by the way.

I dont know weather to be offended or luagh:D. (especially after that ''tutu'' comment Roy!) Dont you have some superglue to play with?:D
Well 4given, I like the handle. Ever check out Church of the Harvest in Boise? Ive got a buddy who's a regular there. I lived in Nampa for a short time while building the Sportsmans Warehouse in 07'. I here it no longer exists. Very sad. I loved building those things all over the western U.S.! I love Idaho too!
As far as L/R/H goes this place is just flat awesome. Glad you found us, and I hope you enjoy it as much as we do. Nice rig by the way.

Nice to meet you winmag!

Never been to Church of the Harvest in Boise. I fellowship and do a little ministry out of Calvary Chapel in Nampa.

Yeah I miss Sportsmans Warehouse! It was 5 minutes from my house.. really handy... too handy actually...........:rolleyes: The building just sits there empty.............

Idaho..........terrible place to live.............. keep telling people that ................ just a bunch of rednecks and Jesus Freaks...........:D LOL

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.