New for 2019 KUIU Packs - thoughts?

PredatorSlayer

Hey fellas,

Anybody bought one of the new KUIU bags with divided rear pocket? I am looking at the 3600 and wondering what your thoughts are? I have considered the new 2300 as well, and I heard the 6000 compresses down really well. I am thinking the 3600 might be the sweet spot. I hunt a lot on horseback but occasionally end up walking back in a ways. I picked up one of their Xtra Tall frames (I am 6'4") and am getting ready to order the suspension and bag. Let me know what your thoughts are.

Hey fellas,

Anybody bought one of the new KUIU bags with divided rear pocket? I am looking at the 3600 and wondering what your thoughts are? I have considered the new 2300 as well, and I heard the 6000 compresses down really well. I am thinking the 3600 might be the sweet spot. I hunt a lot on horseback but occasionally end up walking back in a ways. I picked up one of their Xtra Tall frames (I am 6'4") and am getting ready to order the suspension and bag. Let me know what your thoughts are.
The beauty of their system is you can run all those sizes on the same frame and Harness. I use a Icon Pro 3200 and an 1850 for customizing to the hunt need.

I don't have a 2019 pack but I have the icon pro 3200 and it is great. I just bought the new shoulder straps to go on it and they are very nice. Everything I have from Kuiu has been great.

Kevin
They have some great deals going on the older bags right now. I like the idea of the divided rear pocket for my spotter - not sure that is worth $50 tho.

So I just pulled the trigger on the 3600 and the new suspension. I can't believe how well this pack fits me - I am 6'5 and I think it could easily fit someone much taller than me, plenty of adjustability left. The design and pocket layouts are perfect as well. Can't wait to put this pack through the ringer this fall.

377EBFB4-8419-4514-B85E-1AECF7EB713D.jpeg

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts