New Brass Company in town...

8x68s brass!!

Improve it, and you have close to 340 Weatherby water capacity, or 375HH, or 416 hoffman.. without the silly belt.

I would like to see the Weatherby line of brass available, but that said, the Norma is great stuff as is.
I would definately like to see the 8 mag case in better quality. There a quite a few of us shooting this case, just neck it to 30 cal.

What?!!!
They make another caliber of brass besides 6.5x284? When did they start that! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Oh well, then go ahead and make the other stuff - but make the 6.5x284 first. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

8x68s brass that can rival the quality of RWS and be widely available domestically would be a HUGE sales bonus. I am sure Tooley would be a major consumer of your product to provide brass for his BooBoo rounds as well as the wildcatter who wants a little something different.

Producing 8x68s brass, if the quality is there, could put you on the map permanently!

Top priority brass calibers:

300 RUM: parent to lots of wildcats
7 STW: can make Jarret and other wildcats and its popular to begin with
.284 WW: make the parent or 6.5-284; competition is good for all
300 WM: $1 per case for Lapua - need I say more
6 PPC: Noone makes this outright - steal Lapua's 220 Russian stranglehold
6 BR: Competition with Lapua is healthy if quality
260 Rem: no quality brass available without forming
.22-250 Rem: Can make 6XC and 6-250 brass with this or just make 6-250 and 6xc brass
338 Lapua would be an added bonus

other parent cases that wildcatters find helpful

You have the chance to sieze a niche that the big boys do not want! Take it and there are 1000's here and in the BR and competition arenas that will thank you with $1000s in sales if you provide the quality!

AB,
How soon will brass be available in popular calibers? I am about to order some .243 brass but if you will have some available soon I will hold off. If the quality is what you claim I am eager to try some.
Thanks, Festus

How about long necked brass, I hate having to trim factory brass to the same length when it is alread to short to start with.

I've been watching this post for while now. I would say produce some quality RUM brass and maybe something in the 22-250 round. The XC and 6-250 are **** nice rounds, while the actual 22-250 is a little lacking in the true long range department, fun as hell out to 500yds!!! There are some nice wildcats that are made off of it.

Mainly a lot of us on here use the RUM's for wildcats and we all know of the fits remington can give us at times!! It would be nice to have my 270AM to chamber up some Lapua quality brass

I am ready to see what you guys can produce

steve

Some good .25-06 REM brass would be nice, Lapua and Norma dont make it so someone should /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

cheers /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.