new barrel suggestion

hesse

I everyone looking for anew barrel for my Winchester m 70 in 264 win mag it is needing a new one looking for any suggestions . thanks for all your help hesse

I have a .223 with a Krieger barrel and a .260 Rem and .300 WinMag with a Brux barrel. They all work great. I think there's a lot of good barrel makers these days.

Pick one of the major brands and go with it. I have had extremely good luck with Bartlein and also with Hart, a friend of mine swears by Lilja. Len here uses Brux and Gunwerks uses Broughton. Naturally I think mine are better than everybody else's but the results speak volumes. They all shoot. :)

JM2C gun)

I'm running Shilen Select match on my 7stw; my brother will be running Brux on his 280ai. As others have stated, simply go top tier and don't worry so much. There are more good pipes than bad ones out there by far these days.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts