New 6mm ARC Brass

quigley257

I got word from one of my distributors that Starline 6mm ARC brass should be hitting shelves in mid to late summer. I'm looking forward to it as Hornady brass varies from mediocre to just plain disappointing. I know lots of people are making their ARC brass from Grendel cases, but even Grendel has been very hit and miss for availability. I've had very good luck with Starline brass in my 224 Valkyrie, 6.5 Grendel, 6.5 Creedmoor as well as pistol cases. It's always good to have options. đź‘Ť

You were not led astray, My order showed up this last week. My experience shows the Starline 6mm ARC brass to be a welcome compliment to the 6mm ARC offerings currently available. Finding case capacity is slightly greater than Hornady 6mm ARC brass by four tenths of a grain.

I had looked on the Starline website for 6 MM ARC and it said backordered, was not allowed to order it. Then I got an email from Starline about new cartridge a few days after and it was 6MMARC order now, It still said backordered and had limits, so I placed the order. No idea when I get it that is fine I do not have a rifle or dies yet.