Never Spoil your Bird Dog!

Hey
Here's the crew again, puppy is about 10 months old when this was taken. She's in the middle. The two older dogs hunted in Montana, Wyoming, Nebraska and South Dakota. We achieved our goals and took three species we'd never hunted before, Sage Grouse, Hungarian Partridge, and Prairie Chicken. And Pheasant in SD. Puppy during a training session in Nebraska.
Take Care View attachment 522573View attachment 522574
Brittany's ! They're hunting maniac's!

IMG_5186.jpeg
Got this guy out of my female. He's in training to be a spoiled bird dog. Didn't want a male but he just insisted on being the pick of the litter. Haven't regretted it one bit so far.

Ok, what's with the head wrap fashion statement? Put your head where it wasn't supposed to be?
He got a hematoma on his ear from shaking his head so much. $400.00 later. I've gotten them on my arms in football and motocross. Broken blood vessels that swell with blood. It's been a pain in the *** for 2 weeks. Last April spent $560.00 to get tumors removed from his side....

Hey, I certainly have a lot of pictures of my dogs, but I currently have four dogs! And the neighbors dog spends a lot of time in our house too. I just looked in my photo album on my phone, in the last 30 days I have 17 pictures with dogs in them. About 15 without dogs. I'm actually not surprised about that.
Take Care