Need vacation suggestions

Bominiscious

Want to get away for a four night long weekend trip mid may. Wife and I and two of our kids, ages 17 & 20. Just grab an air bnb and drink coffee and look at some nice country. Maybe a good craft beer in the evenings. Hoping for warmer climate. Will fly out of Atlanta so major cities will all have direct flights.

Y'all please help me choose a spot!

There are so many beautiful places in this country. Many people want to head toward warmer weather and a little beach experience this time of year. My wife and I do this a couple of times a year (May and October), but I get frustrated fairly quickly with crowds of people. My daughter lives on the left coast. They are having a super bloom this year due to all the rain. Very beautiful country, but stay away from the cities. My perfect spot would be a cabin in the mountains next to a stream where I could fish.

If going before Memorial Day, I'd suggest Yellowstone Park- may not be warm like you wanted but you'll see country and critters you wont see anywhere else.
It's not nearly as crowded before the kids typically get out of school, so before Memorial Day is the key to avoiding crowds.
If the AirBnB suits you, grab one in a nearby small town and venture into the park as your ambition level permits.
Cook City would be my first choice for that aspect, but it's pretty high in the mountains so not likely to be warm.
Good luck in your search!