Our vacation in MT/WY

adk hunter

Well the wife and I were going to do a remote horse ride in the Tetons. Then the plan changed...My lady was doing a 5K for charity and tore her miniscus. Boy did I cus too! I have been counting the days to share the wilderness with her.

We made some wonderful friends last year in Moose WY and are flying in to Bozeman to drive them down to Moose. Then we are going to use her home in Bozeman as a home base to explore. We feel honored and blessed!! We have to travel back to fly out of Jackson end of the week.

Is there anyplace I could do a quick shooting class near that circle? Also, any little gems we may visit a little off the beaten path? I'd like to surprise her with a hot springs/spa day.

PM if you have any ideas...
Thanks so much!
Joe

Not sure of your route to Bozeman, but if you don't go through the park and do an eastern circuit, Gunwerks in Cody still offers classes I believe.

Well the wife and I were going to do a remote horse ride in the Tetons. Then the plan changed...My lady was doing a 5K for charity and tore her miniscus. Boy did I cus too! I have been counting the days to share the wilderness with her.

We made some wonderful friends last year in Moose WY and are flying in to Bozeman to drive them down to Moose. Then we are going to use her home in Bozeman as a home base to explore. We feel honored and blessed!! We have to travel back to fly out of Jackson end of the week.

Is there anyplace I could do a quick shooting class near that circle? Also, any little gems we may visit a little off the beaten path? I'd like to surprise her with a hot springs/spa day.

PM if you have any ideas...
Thanks so much!
Joe
406 Precision in Twin Bridges is about 1.5 hours to the west of Bozeman.
Jordan Harmon is great