Need suggestions for Rifle Case

Bigsampson556

I'm looking for good suggestions for Rifle cases. I need two for my Remington Sendero and Winchester Extreme Weather. I have had Pelicans and LOVE them but they are so heavy. Are there any out there as durable but not as big and heavy?? Or, should I quit being a sissy and get another Pelican?? Thanks!

I'm looking for good suggestions for Rifle cases. I need two for my Remington Sendero and Winchester Extreme Weather. I have had Pelicans and LOVE them but they are so heavy. Are there any out there as durable but not as big and heavy?? Or, should I quit being a sissy and get another Pelican?? Thanks!

The Pelicans are the Cadillac but yes on the weight. For two rifles I found the SKB to be a great case. I have packed one, flown with one, all over the world. Another great one is the Tuff Pack, room for more stuff and it looks like golf clubs. New models are also expandable. I would look hard that way if flying.

I'm an advocate of the pelican 1750! I know they are expensive, however, worth every penny. I have two and will continue to buy them as needed! If you watch Midway they usually run specials on them for 189-199$.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.