Need recommendations

Magnus

Im building a 7mm Rem Mag and need a scope! I 2 have Vari X111 6.5x20x40, I just got a Zeiss 4.5x14x50 for my 300wby which in my eyes is better than the leup! Ive never owned a Really good Leupold,, any suggesions would be much appriciated! Also VariX111 EFR 6.5-20x40 target dot is for sell if anyone is interested

whats your price range?
The only Leupold I have looked throught hat was anybetter than the VX-II was a 16x mk-IV and and LPS both in the $1200 range and to me I don't think their any better than NF or IOR

There's a used nightforce on consignment at the local gun store. I'm not familiar with nightforce so don't know the model. The power was 3.5-15. The reticle is a grid. Glass was awesome. Asking price 1k. If you're interested I'll give you contact info.

Been tryin' to keep it a secret so nobody'll buy it before I can. But, might's well be realistic.

Well guys it looks like my new 7mm will be wearing a Leupold I guess I will be trying a Leupy again hopfully I like it this time!!! Its a 8.5-25x50 with fine duplex we will see

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.