Need Help Locating

Just did a quick Google search. www.shoot-long.com says they have them in stock for $219.95.

Bruno Shooters Supply has them in stock for $219.95.

Thanks, I'll contact them and hopefully they will be in stock. These factory triggers are a joke at best.
I tested it and it broke at 4lbs.15 oz. on the scale. Adjusted it as far as i dare and it would not go below 4 lbs. Not very adjustable at all.

Thanks, Sargesniper

Thanks, I'll contact them and hopefully they will be in stock. These factory triggers are a joke at best.
I tested it and it broke at 4lbs.15 oz. on the scale. Adjusted it as far as i dare and it would not go below 4 lbs. Not very adjustable at all.

Thanks, Sargesniper

I noticed the same thing yesterday. My 700 AAC-SD came from the factory with an 7 lb 12 oz pull. Several revolutions of adjustment got it down to 4 lbs 12 oz. Further revolutions of adjustment did not bring the amount of pull down further. I'm waiting on an armorer's block so I can start replacing triggers on my 700s.

I noticed the same thing yesterday. My 700 AAC-SD came from the factory with an 7 lb 12 oz pull. Several revolutions of adjustment got it down to 4 lbs 12 oz. Further revolutions of adjustment did not bring the amount of pull down further. I'm waiting on an armorer's block so I can start replacing triggers on my 700s.

Never used any kind of a block on mine. I just do it on a bench in a cradle. If you are careful you can do it with the action sitting in your lap. I don't recommend this to others though for removing old trigger. Installing the Jewell is as simple as it gets.

hy Sargesnipe
seems to be nice shop - but they wouldn t sent me anything . So not really needed to take a closer look . but thank you for the info .
Here it is all bit more complicated and way more expensive . For example i took a look at Labradar chronograph - till i can buy it here in an store you can bet i loose 3-400 usd i think .
i have seen that chronograph in an british online store and it Looks that way
regards
Elk868

Never used any kind of a block on mine. I just do it on a bench in a cradle. If you are careful you can do it with the action sitting in your lap. I don't recommend this to others though for removing old trigger. Installing the Jewell is as simple as it gets.

simple as it gets?

I don't know about that. getting than bolt release spring back in right is a pain. Do you know a trick.

hy Sargesnipe
seems to be nice shop - but they wouldn t sent me anything . So not really needed to take a closer look . but thank you for the info .
Here it is all bit more complicated and way more expensive . For example i took a look at Labradar chronograph - till i can buy it here in an store you can bet i loose 3-400 usd i think .
i have seen that chronograph in an british online store and it Looks that way
regards
Elk868

If it were me I would wait until all the bugs were worked out. You are talking serious money in your location to take that kind of a chance IMO. Have you looked at the Magneto Speed? I think that may be another choice for your needs/wants. This is a very expensive hobby we are in,why take a chance with your money?

Brownells is a good place to look for something while shopping around, not the least expensive though. I have found them to be a little pricey on their wares. Shop around,you can find other places for less.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.