Help Wanted: locating a set of precision case forming dies

wildcat westerner

In 2000 , with Dave Kiffs help at Pacific Tool and Die, I designed a case using the RWS 9.3 x 64 brass to achieve true 300 Weatherby ballistics. People at the range were surprised when the chronograph hit 3,200 fps with a 180 grain bullet. When visiting in Idaho, we discovered this case would fit 4 in the magazine and one in the chamber in a Savage rifle. Its case diameter exceeds a .284 and is 1/2" longer. The case feeds from the magazine with no trouble and we took the cases and reduced the rim so it fit an "06 bolt face. I used precision case forming dies to create the case from the standard RWS cartridge.
A friend of mine asked us to change his 30-06 to my wildcat and we did so, using old brass I had left over. Now, since the rifle will be passed down in Earls' family, I am looking for a set of case forming dies to create cartridges for this chamber. I know these forming dies are not common, and the specs for the arbors that reduce the .366 neck to thirty caliber have to be precisely made and highly polished. I wish to borrow, rent, or buy a set of quality case forming dies. I realize they may be used only once.
Thank you for your attention in this matter.

WW