Need Bore Cleaning Neutralizer recipe, Thank you!

Draftmule

Down to my last bit of Neutralizer and can not find my old recipe. Not sure it is always needed but one of those things that have been a habit and have served me well. After cleaning carbon and copper with various bore cleaners and prior to tad of Kroil and dry patches at end. I have been using a neutralizer that as I recall had Hydrogen Peroxide as an ingredient. Thanks a bunch for any recipes or tips!

If using a product like Sweet's 7.62 for copper removal, I run a few patches soaked (dripping) with Methylated Spirits. This neutralizes the Sweet's.
If using normal bore cleaners, I run lighter fluid soaked until no more colour comes out.
I then run a lightly oiled patch from breech to muzzle and push out, just the one pass is all that's required.

Cheers.

I tested dozens of bore cleaners, spent hundreds of $. It came down to 10-15 strokes of a bronze brush soaked with Flitz LIQUID polish followed by dry patches until clean. I follow this with a wet patch of EEZOX, let that soak 30 minutes and dry patch. EEZOX is an awesome rust preventive. Every bit of carbon gone! Verified by borescope. Havent had any copper in the bore since I switched to the powders with decoppering agents and I shoot a lot of Barnes copper bullets. Bore Tech CU2 works great for copper if needed. Flitz will not harm the bore. All my rifles have match grade bores and have never been harmed. Flitz liquid polish sold as bore cleaner, tumbler media additive, and liquid polish is all the same, just a different label. I talked to Flitz personally.

I recommend using Hoppes #9 as a final solvent remover it does not work very well as a bore solvent, but it will remove all of the solvent and can even be left In for extended periods.

I use it and then for a final if stored, use a gun oil to finish protecting the bore. I am Leary of using any chemicals not intended for rifle barrel material.

J E CUSTOM

I much appreciate you boys, this helps!
If you find that recipe I would like to see it.
Precision Shooting did a test of bore cleaners years ago. One thing they learned was using different bore cleaners in series, allowing different bore cleaners to touch in the barrel without getting the old one completely removed sometimes set up a chemical reaction that etched the inside of the barrel.
All bore cleaners are not compatible with each other.
Thanks, RP

I recommend using Hoppes #9 as a final solvent remover it does not work very well as a bore solvent, but it will remove all of the solvent and can even be left In for extended periods.

I use it and then for a final if stored, use a gun oil to finish protecting the bore. I am Leary of using any chemicals not intended for rifle barrel material.

J E CUSTOM
Third on this, one wet patch after shooting then a few dry ones before shooting again seems to not remove too much copper. I'm no expert but seems to work for me.

I know there are 1000 opinions on this one but I strongly urge all to try Boretech Eliminator. No abrasives needed. You MIGHT want to use a nylon brush a few strokes if your fouling is heavy. Run wet patches through and let it do the work. It's safe to leave in the barrel and prevents corrosion if you do so. Seems like magic and is **** near so. Borescope won't lie to you.

J E CUSTOM
JE, what's your preferred bore solvent?

It is well and good to neutralise the bore but how about the brushes.
This has been a major headache for me , how to neutralise the brushes because the solvents just keep eating away at them after I put them away, so how to neutralise the bore brushes?
BB