Need an "Afghanastan paint scheme" ??

Down Under Hunter

Probably going to paint up my edge in a desert paint scheme, but am looking for a coyote, od, tan theme. Has anyone got any pics of such a design ?? I will be using krylon most likely. Just interested in what order to attack it in. Base, second and third colors ?? Any clues

Also how easy does the stuff come off with the remover ? Can you use it on the scope and still get it off ??

My action is tefloned. I assme that it wouldn't pull the teflon off ? Correct ?

I'm looking for the AFGHAN look !

Cheers

DUH

Afghan look? I have a turban you can wear you just need to find you a matching man-dress. Watch out though things might get hostile!
Is the Afghan look the chocolate chip or the tri-color camo, or another look I haven't seen? Got a picture or link? I use krylon and it comes off pretty easy, been hesitant to use it on my Edge though.

lcw_home8_02.gif

CPR16.jpg

I did something like this, but I added a few small squares of OD green mixed with a little tan to resemble sage brush. It looks nice

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.