Need advice 6x45 interbond

snox801

Alright I have a 6x45 I've done and after chasing my tail got sub moa groups out of it shooting 95 gr sst. And they have worked fantastic on deer for my required distance. Then I comes my new 300blk ar. Not my first but this one shoots sub .5 all day with 100gr Raptors. No the kick in the balls. I'm driving the 100gr faster and more accurate than my 95 s. So I will be using that much more as it's an ar. So to make a use for my 6x45 I decided to drop to 85gr interbonds. This gives me a bullet in between.223 and 300blk with velocity in between also. As for my first load ladder I'm getting 1.5 inch groups and no better. I did shorten the oal a bit to feed better. Perhaps the jump is to large for that bullets and I should get it closer say .05 off lands. Anyone have any experience with 85 gr interbonds in any 6mm. Just wondering if they like more or less jump. Thanks

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.