Need a new bullet choice for .243 that i can actually get.

Have you used this one personally - the 95 SST? Not to kill the idea, but my observations with this bullet is that they tend to be more explosive than the Bergers. Saw one that vaporized out of my wife's cousins 30/06 before it got to the deer. With OP'ers faster twist and expected velocity it would make them vulnerable in my opinion. You'll want to pick your shots carefully with these, I think. I'm sensitive to always bringing up Hammers as it seems some feel it's over-promoted, but I can't help but think for the intended ranges, it'd be hard to beat. Easy to load, tune, high velocity, full penetration, usually very accurate, available tomorrow, and reliably get the job done. The 8 twist should work with the 88 gr HH and really rip them out. No fails with our little 223 Win and 52 gr HH's at 3,400. Perfect whitetail medicine, out to about 400 yds (1800 fps)! Just mind the recommended twist. Just my humble non-authoritative considerations...
I've used the 95 gr SST with huge success. All passthroughs at around 100 yrds. Nothing farther though.

Looking for another bullet choice for my .243 Win. I built the rifle up last September, (origin action, 24" kreiger SS 1/8" twist, manners EH1A stock) and started loading some sierra TGK/gamechangers. Well come the first of the year I can't seem to locate the gamechangers anywhere. Now it's getting over half way through the year and im starting to panic.

So what would everyone suggest? I would like to try the ELD-X, but they can't seem to be found either. Im looking at staying in the 90-105gr weight range. Currently I'm pushing my TGK 3065 fps with a good load of H4350.

I've found berger 95 and 105gr VLD hunting, but I've never messed with berger bullets. I know some swear by them but I've always heard they're pretty particular about seating depth and with the shortage we're currently in, I'd rather not blow through a couple hundred dialing something in.

to what ranges are you normally taking your deer?

Have you used this one personally - the 95 SST? Not to kill the idea, but my observations with this bullet is that they tend to be more explosive than the Bergers. Saw one that vaporized out of my wife's cousins 30/06 before it got to the deer. With OP'ers faster twist and expected velocity it would make them vulnerable in my opinion. You'll want to pick your shots carefully with these, I think. I'm sensitive to always bringing up Hammers as it seems some feel it's over-promoted, but I can't help but think for the intended ranges, it'd be hard to beat. Easy to load, tune, high velocity, full penetration, usually very accurate, available tomorrow, and reliably get the job done. The 8 twist should work with the 88 gr HH and really rip them out. No fails with our little 223 Win and 52 gr HH's at 3,400. Perfect whitetail medicine, out to about 400 yds (1800 fps)! Just mind the recommended twist. Just my humble non-authoritative considerations...
Seems to me that if a bullet comes apart in flight, that there was tremendous damage done to the bullet as is traveled down the bore. Increased twist drastically changes bullet rpm. The 30-06 probably had 1-10 twist or maybe 1-12. Some are shooting much faster twist with no bullet problems. Saw a 22-250 with 14" twist that 1 out of 3 or 4 would fly apart before reaching 100 yards. This gun was pristine and well oiled on the outside and owner said he kept it zipped up in a case. Upon closer inspection it was difficult to push a patch through bore. It was rusted severely. I have shot speer tnt's at 4100fps with extremely thin jackets. Made for explosive impact on lower velocity cartridges. Never had one come apart in flight, but that is through a hand lapped quality barrel with no rust or pits. It would be interesting to look with borescope in the bore of cousins 30-06. Even some new factory barrels are rough and do damage to the bullet.

Since OP mentions deer, my $0.02 is that the 243 is not as ambidextrous with a singular bullet choice as, say, 270win.

Fast expanding bullets like SST are usually great choices when velocity at impact is <= 3000fps but you can probably drive a 95fr SST quite a bit faster.

I agree that there are a lot of folks who like hammer bullets ... any mono bullet might be a great choice for the 243. Hammer, ttsx, gmx, etc.

88 grain Hammer Hunter's 1-8 twist Bartlein barrel very accurate H4350
X2. It is built for a 1:8 twist and you will probably find a 1/2 moa load in 15 shots or less. I recently worked up a load with the 70 HH in my 10 twist 6mm Rem with H4350 and was under 1/4 moa on my 2nd three shot group. I know it may sound like hype, but they are just that good. Best part is they are in stock and will be at your door in a couple of days.

Since OP mentions deer, my $0.02 is that the 243 is not as ambidextrous with a singular bullet choice as, say, 270win.

Fast expanding bullets like SST are usually great choices when velocity at impact is <= 3000fps but you can probably drive a 95fr SST quite a bit faster.

I agree that there are a lot of folks who like hammer bullets ... any mono bullet might be a great choice for the 243. Hammer, ttsx, gmx, etc.
I run different bullets depending on what I'm using it for. At this point I may just load up the couple of TGK I have left and shoot one deer with it then move on to something else.

I've tried to reach out to sierra directly and haven't gotten a response. They seem to be the one bullet I see coming in stock the least. Doesn't make any sense to me! It's like they are either shutting down or producing ONE bullet sku and nothing else.

to what ranges are you normally taking your deer?
Probably an average of 100-200 yards. It honestly just depends on which state I'm hunting. In KY it's usually over bean fields so 300-400 yards. In TN it could be as close as 30 yards. Took two deer last year in TN at 208 and 203.