Need a 22 Creedmoor owner to measure 55gr jump for me please.

OzRanger

Hey Team.
Any 22 Creedmoor owners out there.
I'm about to choose between a 22-250AI 40* or 22 Creedmoor but I'm using specifically 50-55 gr pills (For cost and ease of obtaining and the type of shooting I do- not doing heavy for caliber).
The 22-250 will have a shorter throat but I need to know how close you can get a 55 grain Vmax or TNT to the lands on your 22 Creedmoor? Can you get it touch? If not, how far off. Would like this information before I purchase my new barrel.
Thanks team in advance.
James.

Hey Team.
Any 22 Creedmoor owners out there.
I'm about to choose between a 22-250AI 40* or 22 Creedmoor but I'm using specifically 50-55 gr pills (For cost and ease of obtaining and the type of shooting I do- not doing heavy for caliber).
The 22-250 will have a shorter throat but I need to know how close you can get a 55 grain Vmax or TNT to the lands on your 22 Creedmoor? Can you get it touch? If not, how far off. Would like this information before I purchase my new barrel.
Thanks team in advance.
James.
I'm solid into lands with a 52 grain Berger Flat base varmint hp. I just set it with rifling to send you the pic. Realistically it'd depend on your reamer specs. Bullet with blue ink is 50 grain TNT got solid contact as well.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 53
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 41