Need a 210 gr Accubond LR

Colcalcipherol

All, does anyone have a 210 gr Accubond LR (30 cal) that he would be willing to send me? I am in the middle of a 300 WM build and we need some measurements.

Thanks!

All, does anyone have a 210 gr Accubond LR (30 cal) that he would be willing to send me? I am in the middle of a 300 WM build and we need some measurements.

Thanks!

Where would you like it sent? Or I can provide measurements here they are longer than both the 210 vld and 208 AMX also less bearing surface. I have not seen the 215 OTM but it sounds like they must be similar.

Good luck and shoot straight

Bob

Thanks, Kenny! All I need is one for a dummy round. Would you mind mailing me one? I can certainly cover your expenses.

On another note, my mom lives in Klamath Falls. Well, she did but she just bought a place outside of town but still around Falls. I may actually take my family out that way over the Thanksgiving holiday for a visit. I've never been there myself.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.