NC Hunter

Make sure you get a 30mm tube. I have 2 VX 3 4.5x14. One is 1" and other is 30mm which is better. Other 2 scopes are VX 5 3.5x15x56) much better scopes. VX3's are great for $.

Zeiss V4 Conquest 4-16x50 with the ZBi recticle is what I put on my CA6.5.. can be found for around $600 and at the time of purchase came with milled mounts for free.. leaves ya with $400ish for more reloading components. Has great glass, and after a 7 day trip on horse this year in CO, and several trips to the range (400ish rounds) , tracks true, and is still on original zero after I found what the rifle likes to eat..

Hey guys, I hunt in NC most of the time where shots only range from 100-200 yards. I have been to WY a couple times and decided to get a Christensen Arms 6.5 Creedmore but would like some advice on what scope to put on it. I'd like to be able to dial in it without having to worry about hold over out to about 600 yards. Looking in the $800-$1000 range. Any advice is appreciated.

western NC here so welcome and in my part of the states i'm lucky to have a shot over a 75 yards lol

that price range, well you have a ton of options.

3-15 should be plenty. nothing wrong with Arken as they are on par with vortex.

i'd almost recommend a FFP to help with hold overs, but a SFP shouldn't be an issue

Hey guys, I hunt in NC most of the time where shots only range from 100-200 yards. I have been to WY a couple times and decided to get a Christensen Arms 6.5 Creedmore but would like some advice on what scope to put on it. I'd like to be able to dial in it without having to worry about hold over out to about 600 yards. Looking in the $800-$1000 range. Any advice is appreciated.
Huskemaw or Vortex 👍🏽