Trijicon IR Hunter problems

Mrvmax

I bought a Trijicon IR Hunter last month, I've been busy so I've had no time to mount it and sight it in. I'm going on a feral hog hunt today so I went out yesterday to get it sighted in. Normally I can sight in a scope in about 5 shots max.

So I could not get this thermal zero'd. I followed the manual exactly then called tech support. I follow their instructions and it only got worse. After using up 50 rounds of ammo I called tech support to get an RMA.

Needless to say I'm extremely disappointed that I paid several thousand for an optic that did not work out of the box. I'm hoping Trijicon will get it fixed quickly so I can use it on my next hunt in a couple of weeks

One reason I bought it was that they had a promo last month to get a free Tenmike scope with purchase. That offsets the cost some since I needed another scope for the 50 BMG rifle I have on order. I sure hope they get this thing fixed quickly.

I'm not pleased with Trijicon, I spent over 7 grand and their optic did not work. Right out of the box it was bad - and now they quoted five weeks for repair. All the customer service guy woufd say is sorry. They'd be more sympathetic if it was them that dropped this much money on an optic that did not work.

I guess I'll write to them and complain and see if they can speed up the repair. As of now I would not recommend buying their optics, this is simply utterly poor customer service.

Well, I emailed them to voice my concerns and they say it's fixed and will be shipping back. I'll see how it works when I get it back.