NAUGLE'S Custom Butchering & Deer Processing

Coyote Shadow Tracker

LRH Sponsor
If any of you live in the area of Hunlock Creek, PA and want to have you Deer processed this is the Butcher Shop to go to. It has been family run and GREAT food products. They will process you Beef, Hogs, Deer anyway you want. We traveled to PA from GA to see our family and friends and do Chuck & Deer hunting and a lot of Trout fishing. I grew up in Bear Creek, PA outside of Wilkes-Barre, PA. I always stopped by to get a couple dozen rings of Jalapeno & Cheese Kielbasa to bring home to GA. I have been to the facility over a dozen times and was always treated with friendship.
I ended up getting some of his receip for the Jalapeno & Cheese Kielbasa for when we make our own Venison Kielbasa. I have been making and smoking Slovak/Polish Kielbasa since I was 3 years old with my dad. We would make a big batch of Rings for family and neighbored friends. Naugle's make the BEST.
If you have a Steer, Whole Pig and want it processed or they may have some on stock for you. The different meats that you can get are unbelievable.
Unfortunately with the facility in PA and us in GA it is hard to do.
When we get a deer we process a lot of it into Kielbasa with the process and seasonings we learned from Mr. Naugle for our Deer. We are also trying to get them to ship frozen foods to us.
Every time we make with the Venison Kielbasa especially with the Jalapeno and Cheese the Croud goes wild and wants more.
If you are going to get to this area try to order something in advance. You won't regret it!
I like food and LOVE GOOD TASTING FOOD!!!!!
If you stop by tell Mr. Naugle that the guy from GA. Len -Coyote Shadow Tracker and the guy from Bear Creek Ski Shop Mr. Bill Mitchell the "CHUCK HUNTERS sent you.