• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Natchez CCI Standard Primers BR2 Large Rifle 1000/ct

What's your opinion on BR-2's vs 200's vs 210's vs 210M's? Thanks
Totally depends on what your rifle likes.

I have had instances where a CCI 200 outshoots a BR2, and where a Fed 210 beats a Fed GM210M. I know they are "supposed" to be the same, just better QA/QC, but I have seen a difference in accuracy and/or ES/SD.

Totally depends on what your rifle likes.

I have had instances where a CCI 200 outshoots a BR2, and where a Fed 210 beats a Fed GM210M. I know they are "supposed" to be the same, just better QA/QC, but I have seen a difference in accuracy and/or ES/SD.
Now that's surprising. I don't doubt you Lance. but I do find it surprising. I like using the standard Fed 210 when saving the 210M and the task doesn't call for more precision. I'll have to pay more attention when using the standard primers.

Primers swaps are usually done at the end as a fine tune deal.. I have a good friend that has a 30sherman that just wouldn't shoot 1/2 consistently... numbers were great.. switched primers and it went to 1 hole almost while getting same or a touch better numbers wise...

Kasey

Now that's surprising. I don't doubt you Lance. but I do find it surprising. I like using the standard Fed 210 when saving the 210M and the task doesn't call for more precision. I'll have to pay more attention when using the standard primers.
Just run a test. I really only test primers when I am not quite satisfied. But it can make a significant difference.

Recent Posts