• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

CCI Large Rifle BR2 Primers

Well I'm getting low and I'm never going to stop shooting or the woodchucks will overrun the farm… I caught a few inside the wire this morning. I had one run right up to me and try to bite the barrel of the 22-250, 50 grain Sierra blitz what a mess that bastard ran 4 feet without a head
Gotta easily be the best post I've seen today!

Well I'm getting low and I'm never going to stop shooting or the woodchucks will overrun the farm… I caught a few inside the wire this morning. I had one run right up to me and try to bite the barrel of the 22-250, 50 grain Sierra blitz what a mess that bastard ran 4 feet without a head
Soo I'm thinking that I know why she attacked me…I found her hole about 25 yards behind me the rat bastard dug a hole under the new slab in the garage and I'm going to pump it full of concrete.

Soo I'm thinking that I know why she attacked me…I found her hole about 25 yards behind me the rat bastard dug a hole under the new slab in the garage and I'm going to pump it full of concrete.
I'm going to run a garden hose in the hole first to flush out any varmint cong still hanging out there I like a quick clean death