N568 Vihtavuori Powder

SwampLord, I was reading that before highlighting it and was thinking.. everything VV is not known for..
mostly the temperature instability.. use it for winter and test fire in summer and watch your primers blow out. the metering was never good with VV powders.. then the humidity stability.. excellent adaptation for hot and humid places or places with distinct winters and summers.. like where you live or Montana.
I think that VV should re-formulate all their powders to be temprature insensitive, it would be a major improvement to their whole product line.

I'll try it if I ever find it. N570 bridges in my autotrickler setup although it's the perfect case fill in the 65SS. I have N565 which meters like a dream and I get slightly more velocity than H1000.

I found the same thing with the bridging and getting the long kernels to settle in the case. Working great in my 6.5 SAUM though.

My guess is N568 is actually N570 "SSC"

I think this only a USA problem. Seems our Canadian friends don't have an issue. About To dig a tunnel
We were good until the last 3 weeks or so. It is noticeable now. We are running out too.
Yep -X2 for Cutarm - still bits and pieces up here but nothing like back in the fall. Have to thank everyone on LRH for giving the heads-up on shortage of powders, primers and components- it gave me a chance to stock up and hopefully I'll have enough to get through until things get back to normal. Don't think the tunnel will be worth your while BrentM! Wish we could help

I am not sure of the legalities regarding imports to USA
However we don't have any problems down under with powder,primers or projectiles as we make the finest quality in Australia but you do have to go through a registered Gun shop as we have very strict rules and registered control
a lot of the powders we use are made by ADI (Australian defense Industries) and we shoot F class out to 1500 meters
without a hitch and being a commercial shooter I would shoot about 200,000 rounds a year - so the product is good if you can get it

I'll have to agree that RL26 is a great powder in smaller cases, have had fantastic results in my 300 LRC with Berger 200.20X, Federal 175 gr Ascent & Badlands 205 gr Super Bulldozer bullets

basing on what cartridges they formulated the powder for, N568 will have nearly the same burn rate, with the short cut granules and temp insensitivity it will be phenomenal in my short fat 300 LRC and the mid shorties off my Razor case designed for my Tikka rifles, more about those later .....

looking forward to messing with it after the CW part ll is over, haha

A6E80280-56C2-4EC2-9863-03C727023EB4.jpeg

927B690C-4F15-4C39-A075-E18227D531F6.jpeg

I absolutely love the look of that super bulldozer! I can't wait to try their new 375 offerings.
Looking forward to playing with this powder. Many new opportunities will certainly come with its arrival.
I've always enjoyed seeing your Wildcats Swamp. Cool ideas with excellent names.

I'll have to agree that RL26 is a great powder in smaller cases, have had fantastic results in my 300 LRC with Berger 200.20X, Federal 175 gr Ascent & Badlands 205 gr Super Bulldozer bullets

basing on what cartridges they formulated the powder for, N568 will have nearly the same burn rate, with the short cut granules and temp insensitivity it will be phenomenal in my short fat 300 LRC and the mid shorties off my Razor case designed for my Tikka rifles, more about those later .....

looking forward to messing with it after the CW part ll is over, haha

View attachment 248213

View attachment 248214
If that's true then I'll be all over it, I'm loving RL26 but have heard it gets weird at higher Temps.
I just ordered some 205 BD2 bullets, have you tested them much?
I'm hoping they wreak havoc on elk at long range.
Also where can I find info on that 300 LRC?