N568 Vihtavuori Powder

Clearly that was a shot across the bow.. I'll ignore (for now) the blind ignorance & take the high road..... Thanks for the "genius" comment, felt good for a sec. now where are my bonus checks ?

sorry to dissapoint you LM056 whoever you are ....
Wow remind me to steer clear of anything you sell..
I'm getting super tired of all the snarkyness in the shooting industry, the list of businesses I will no longer support is growing.

Wow remind me to steer clear of anything you sell..
I'm getting super tired of all the snarkyness in the shooting industry, the list of businesses I will no longer support is growing.

sure, take a few lines out of context then make whining sounds ,,, lol

just like you did on the powder info provided by Vihtavuori, all you saw was 6.5 PRC and nothing else, there is a medical term for that affliction, it's called snowflakes ! lmao

don't buy the powder, makes no difference to me, I'm not selling anything .....
but if you pm me your full name & address I'll put you on the No Sell To list for the things that I'm not selling ...

"" Reading comprehension is the ability to process text, understand its meaning, and to integrate with what the reader already knows.[1][2] Fundamental skills required in efficient reading comprehension are knowing meaning of words, ability to understand meaning of a word from discourse context, ability to follow organization of passage and to identify antecedents and references in it, ability to draw inferences from a passage about its contents, ability to identify the main thought of a passage, ability to answer questions answered in a passage, ability to recognize the literary devices or propositional structures used in a passage and determine its tone, to understand the situational mood (agents, objects, temporal and spatial reference points, casual and intentional inflections, etc.) conveyed for assertions, questioning, commanding, refraining etc. and finally ability to determine writer's purpose, intent and point of view, and draw inferences about the writer (discourse-semantics).[3][4] """

sure, take a few lines out of context then make whining sounds ,,, lol

just like you did on the powder info provided by Vihtavuori, all you saw was 6.5 PRC and nothing else, there is a medical term for that affliction, it's called snowflakes ! lmao

don't buy the powder, makes no difference to me, I'm not selling anything .....
but if you pm me your full name & address I'll put you on the No Sell To list for the things that I'm not selling ...

"" Reading comprehension is the ability to process text, understand its meaning, and to integrate with what the reader already knows.[1][2] Fundamental skills required in efficient reading comprehension are knowing meaning of words, ability to understand meaning of a word from discourse context, ability to follow organization of passage and to identify antecedents and references in it, ability to draw inferences from a passage about its contents, ability to identify the main thought of a passage, ability to answer questions answered in a passage, ability to recognize the literary devices or propositional structures used in a passage and determine its tone, to understand the situational mood (agents, objects, temporal and spatial reference points, casual and intentional inflections, etc.) conveyed for assertions, questioning, commanding, refraining etc. and finally ability to determine writer's purpose, intent and point of view, and draw inferences about the writer (discourse-semantics).[3][4] """
šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
You're something else homes, I'm fully aware you don't sell powder..
I'm talking about your retardedly named wildcats
I don't think I can handle the weirdness
Good luck sir warlock
Ignored!

here's one of my "retardedly named wildcats"

what have you done lately other than whine ?

17542265-0492-43DA-999B-95CE4CE91365.jpeg

Busted! (Lol!) but to be fair BrentM - I should have added JME to my post - other areas of our big country may still be doing ok for reloading components etc just not around here right now.
I think it's the same all across Canada, slow powders and heavy 6.5 bullets are scarce.
I think with N568 you should get better case fill, less energy per gram/grain than the 565 or 570 (according to Vihtavuori's site).

Does anyone know what the burn rate of N568 is compared to N570? I wonder if this is just a short cut version on N570? I have had excellent results with N570 in 6.5 SAUM.

Hey swamp. You need to create another and name it "Warchild". Always though it had a good ring to it.

got this one but I don't talk about it, don't want to offend anyone else with my "retardedly named wildcats"

what you see is a pc of Lapua 300 Norma Mag brass and a 525 gr 416 cal Badlands bullet, same bullet in the case on left

A917BA5F-A3B5-4387-B319-43710C7C82CC.jpeg