"My" never leave the local gun store empty-handed rule ...

I never tried them before, but it's available, so ...

View attachment 250567
I have used it in a 30-06 with 165 grain bullets with good success. It meters great, too. I rebarreled to 25-06 and it did not work so good. I want to try it my .243 when I get time. good score.

Last edited:
Stopped by the local gun store and couldn't walk away without something.

Attachments

• 20210212_185640.jpg
    20210212_185640.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 62
I went to my local big box store after work yesterday, One of the mgr's told me that one 8 pounder of RL26 came in on the morning shipment and was gone in 2 minutes. OH WELL! I was waiting for there afternoon factory ammo dump and another mgr comes over and handed me an 8 pounder of RL26, I said how do you know that I want this, and he said you were talking to Ryan wern't you? Well that was easy for once.
$229 + tax Done and gone.
T.P.

I went to my local big box store after work yesterday, One of the mgr's told me that one 8 pounder of RL26 came in on the morning shipment and was gone in 2 minutes. OH WELL! I was waiting for there afternoon factory ammo dump and another mgr comes over and handed me an 8 pounder of RL26, I said how do you know that I want this, and he said you were talking to Ryan wern't you? Well that was easy for once.
$229 + tax Done and gone.
T.P.
Man thats great I go to my local gun stores and they ask if I have anything to sell

Checked the local shop and the closest sportsman's warehouse yesterday morning. Absolutely nothing on the shelves . I'll try again next week