"My" never leave the local gun store empty-handed rule ...

adk, bringing the curly white thing home is a reminder I'm running out of room to store stuff. Wife passed 3 1/2 years ago and the girlfriend knows better. All the contents in the box are actually for my son. I don't do pistol.
Those curly white things are pure kryptonite at my house LOL

Definitely a good thing to do these days, especially reloading components or ammo. I don't see this supply problem getting any better, anytime soon

I have a few, but I am going to start stocking up while they are still available ...

.177 BBs.jpg

I have a few, but I am going to start stocking up while they are still available ...
i've started doing the same myself. i got 1000 of them the other day for around $10 at walmart. assault pellet rifles are going to be the next public health crisis the democrats will focus on. plus you can use them for small game when this virus stuff is over and our economy crashes.

i've started doing the same myself. i got 1000 of them the other day for around $10 at walmart. assault pellet rifles are going to be the next public health crisis the democrats will focus on. plus you can use them for small game when this virus stuff is over and our economy crashes.
Sad but true.

My local store has been pretty bare lately. I did miss out on some 200gr partitions that I'm kicking me self for.

The quest continues. . .

So I went to this old gun shop that closed down years ago and there is a noodle factory now. So I asked the owner if there is anything left and she says I have no idea but you can check. There was over 100 rifles and 200 handguns that was NOT for sale. So I find boxes of odds and ends and find primers!!! So I ask the lady how much for the primers? She said give me a fair sale. How's about 50% of the price? There was around 20 boxes and a price of $4.40 if I remember correctly so I gave her $250 and even had a worker take it to my truck along with $20 worth of noodles.

oh my god I just noticed I gave her way less than we agreed on!! Although she gave me the price I will still stop by tomorrow with the balance. I only got what I needed and l left the rest. Someone is gonna score!!

Attachments

• DADEDD21-4341-4199-976F-864F4546E04E.jpeg
    DADEDD21-4341-4199-976F-864F4546E04E.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 229
  • 11DD81B4-9D77-4784-A340-806D22801C5C.jpeg
    11DD81B4-9D77-4784-A340-806D22801C5C.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 200
  • 4FA09897-EE31-4306-8DB2-441AD3275C3F.jpeg
    4FA09897-EE31-4306-8DB2-441AD3275C3F.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 235
Last edited:
So I went to this old gun shop that closed down years ago and there is a noodle factory now. So I asked the owner if there is anything left and she says I have no idea but you can check. There was over 100 rifles and 200 handguns that was NOT for sale. So I find boxes of odds and ends and find primers!!! So I ask the lady how much for the primers? She said give me a fair sale. How's about 50% of the price? There was around 20 boxes and a price of $4.40 if I remember correctly so I gave her $250 and even had a worker take it to my truck along with $20 worth of noodles.

oh my god I just noticed I gave her way less than we agreed on!! Although she gave me the price I will still stop by tomorrow with the balance. I only got what I needed and l left the rest. Someone is gonna score!!
Aloha Kalsey,

That's a sweet find, Brother. Have fun with it. Happy safe hunting/shooting. Be safe, and God bless.

Aloha Ed

I love stories like this

Score!