My LR Carry Gun..

Boyd Heaton

This is a 7MM STW built on a Rem 700.With a 27" Douglas barrel.In a Remington Hunter style stock.Topped with a 6-18 Leupold.I've gotten rid of this gun twice now,and it keeps finding its way back.....Must be fate images/icons/grin.gif

texas

Boyd, nice rig. Its not fate it's an OMAN do you call it DAMIEN images/icons/grin.gif images/icons/grin.gif

Then again it could be like love... You have to let it go, then if it comes back... If I was your wife I'ld be packin my bags images/icons/grin.gif images/icons/grin.gif

baldeagle713

Boyd tells me It's not as wicked as it used to be in the recoil department. I shot it one time before it had the Brake put on it and almost lost my hat. images/icons/shocked.gif I think it should be called the green meany. images/icons/wink.gif

[ 04-30-2003: Message edited by: baldeagle713 ]

[ 04-30-2003: Message edited by: baldeagle713 ]

speedbump

Something about him taking a picture of it lying on his bed all comfy, with a nice cushy afghan behind it.......

I can relate! images/icons/grin.gif Nice solid looking rifle!

Primary

LRH Assistant
Here are some related products that LRH members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to LRH’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to LRH discussions about these products.