My latest KS public land bruiser

Been after this guy all year. Two other shooters in the same spot but wanted that brow tine on my wall ha. I call him "Thorn". Last year he had normal brows and a flyer off of his left main beam.

I set up a blind in his bedroom a couple weeks ago and brushed it in excessively. I knew when the cold north wind came in he would daylight. He has been doing the same thing for three years. I passed him last year when he was 4, but he's not getting anymore passes ha.

The 5 year old dropped a 155 this year and the wife a 153….but I think the old man has them beat, what do you think? 😉

I retired from the Army after 20 years last Friday. I'm taking this as a retirement gift from the Man up stairs.

I love Kansas!!!!!

View attachment 321775View attachment 321776

As requested, Pics of the whole families deer this year. The wife isn't pictured as she got called in for a procedure shortly after releasing an arrow and I like to get them opened up and to the taxidermist quickly. The other is my 5 year olds second buck.
View attachment 321963
View attachment 321964
Dam nice deer...Good Work..
THANK YOU for your service.
USN 65-69

Been after this guy all year. Two other shooters in the same spot but wanted that brow tine on my wall ha. I call him "Thorn". Last year he had normal brows and a flyer off of his left main beam.

I set up a blind in his bedroom a couple weeks ago and brushed it in excessively. I knew when the cold north wind came in he would daylight. He has been doing the same thing for three years. I passed him last year when he was 4, but he's not getting anymore passes ha.

The 5 year old dropped a 155 this year and the wife a 153….but I think the old man has them beat, what do you think? 😉

I retired from the Army after 20 years last Friday. I'm taking this as a retirement gift from the Man up stairs.

I love Kansas!!!!!

As requested, Pics of the whole families deer this year. The wife isn't pictured as she got called in for a procedure shortly after releasing an arrow and I like to get them opened up and to the taxidermist quickly. The other is my 5 year olds second buck.
View attachment 321963
View attachment 321964
First off, thank you for your service. Very nice bucks, nice too see its a family tradition.

I love Kansas!!!!!

View attachment 321963
View attachment 321964
Congratulations. Great looking buck

Thanks for your service. Those are some really nice bucks, but I will have to say your five year olds face says it all he will be hooked for life and carry on the tradition, we need more kids like your son to carry on this great sport and way of life. Congratulations to you all…

Man here comes a bunch of congrats your way!!
Congrats to you and the family on some awesome bucks!!
Thanks for your service and congratulations on the retirement, hope many good things continue for you and yours!