My Huntin' Area Just Got A little Stickier

royinidaho

While I was down in NM some one decided to grow a couple of million dollars of MJ in my huntin area.

There guys were well armed as said by the pics from a game cam.

Looks like I'll want to consider changing some equipment.

• Trade the camo for the ghilli suit
  • Trade the XD-9 Sub Compact for the Sig 556 w/folding stock.
  • Trade the blue and red bivey for a camo one.
  • Get a helmet to go under the boonie cap.
Any thing else any one can suggest.:rolleyes:

Here's the link: Bingham County Residents React to One of the Biggest Drug Busts in their Own Backyards - KPVI NEWS 6: Pocatello, Idaho Falls-Weather, Sports, News-

While I was down in NM some one decided to grow a couple of million dollars of MJ in my huntin area.

Here's the link: Bingham County Residents React to One of the Biggest Drug Busts in their Own Backyards - KPVI NEWS 6: Pocatello, Idaho Falls-Weather, Sports, News-

Look out for some very happy animals !

The same thing happened to me on a fishing trip when I had to relieve my self and got out
on the bank and stepped into a big field of M J .

Discretion being the better part of valor "I Got the hell out of there".

My recommendation would be the same for you until it cools off. these guys are not going to
be very happy and may retaliate on anyone that they see.

Sorry about your hunting !!!

J E CUSTOM

Funny. Start yourself a good campfire in there and both you and the game will really enjoy the atmosphere. You might have to reduce your maximum effective range. The elk will probably come up and lick your face! :D And when you come back from the trip, you'll probably have some real whopper stories to share with us all! :D

Funny. Start yourself a good campfire in there and both you and the game will really enjoy the atmosphere. You might have to reduce your maximum effective range. The elk will probably come up and lick your face! :D And when you come back from the trip, you'll probably have some real whopper stories to share with us all! :D
A good camp fire sure but I must warn you ahead of time, the GAME will look like their moving at mach 10 instead they will be barely moving at all atleast that's how it happened with one of my employes he though he was really laying them shingles DOWN but in reality he was just kreepin along :D

pottheads:rolleyes:

BIGBUCK

My guess is the guys figured out they were being watched and abandoned the crop. Other wise the sheriff would have "caught them in the act"

Would not have mattered much anyway, illegals hired by some big shot to grow the crop, their sent home to come back a week later and the ring leader losses some revenue.

In this economy even the boarder jumpers are having a hard time finding work!

Here in California that is a common thing. This year has been the largest so far. 100s of millions have been destroyed. The Dum as es of eather end of this state now want to legalize it. "For the tax revenue":rolleyes: What they need to do is have a open seasion on them. They would make more money on the tags and have more game for next year.:D

If you decide to start a camp fire make sure you have plenty of snacks!!:D The "munchies" would be hard on a guy out in the country like that.

Deer love that stuff. Back in Ohio a friend of mine had 5 medium size plants in 5 gal. buckets and his wife said get rid of them. So he took them down to his deer hunting stand thinking in a couple weeks they will be really big and he could pick them. Well when we went back there the plants were chewed off to the ground, not even a stub was sticking out. So much for that idea. lightbulb

Tarey

looks like you get to hunt another type of wild game. just don't get caught hunting over a baited field the sheriff just might arrest you (that bait isn't legal):D

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.