Muzzle Brake recommendations bolt gun with threaded barrel?

I
Also if u are going to reload for it I will be glad to give u some lapua brass for it, I got a couple hundred for 308. I ain't going to use it.
I will reload for it and I am good on brass and ammo. You have been more then gracious with sending us the brake. I will post some pics once I get the gun set up to include dropping the trigger pull from 7 pounds to.... thanks again Remmy700

Update: First 3 shot group with her new $249.00 rifle.

Attachments

• 9D28FA8B-34DE-4ADE-889E-03DEFD9F4578.jpeg
    9D28FA8B-34DE-4ADE-889E-03DEFD9F4578.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 54
I tried a Stag 3G comp when they first came out. It was 40 bucks and looked interesting. I use battle comps exclusivly. This 3G pushes the barrel down so you come back up onto your target. Just something to look into. I had ADCO in Ohio permanently mount it for me. I don't find it too loud either.

Update: Early junior rifle doe season. Walking out of the field we spot some deer with just a few minutes left of shooting light. After a 150 yard low crawl we get to 124 yards from a nice size doe. Although the shot was just a bit lower then I would like it was in the crease behind the front leg. Doe ran a bit and piled up. Practicing prone pad off as she laid down in the cut bean field, threw the rifle on the pack and squeezed it off.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.