• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED MPA BA PMR Pro Rifle NIB 6.5 Creedmoor

NCMTNBOY

Long story short, I purchased this rifle with the hopes of shooting PRS.............Well that is not going to happen so its time for me to pass this rifle along to someone that will use it. It is a MPA production pro rifle (to shoot in PRS production class) in 6.5 creedmoor. It has never been fired and still has the original spec tag on it. It will come in the box, with all the goodies it came with. I will even throw in a 100 virgin Lapua brass. The current wait time is 16-18 weeks per their website. I am asking $2400 2200 shipped to your FFL in the lower 47( don't want to mess with California). No trades, thanks for looking
Rp0jqVb.jpg

yNXUt1M.jpg

4f8kgl9.jpg

1ncxqxB.jpg

Last edited:
These are GREAT rifles. I know the owner of MPA and have been to their shop several times. I spent seversl days watching their processes especially drilling, rifiling, watching chassis being cut out of single blocks of aluminum and chambering. The main thing with MPA is QUALITY, QUALITY, QUALITY. These rifles are very accurate and look at the ammount of winnings at PRS matches. This is a very good price. I am purchasing MPA Barrels and Chassis for all my competetion. Yes look at the wait times. MPA is being sold all over the country and the world. Their customer service is second to none. not that you will need them because of the quality put into every process and part.

Too bad CA money isn't good enough for you, stuff ships to my FFL just like all the rest... I own two MPA's and they shoot great, even in CA!
Don't shame the seller and **** in his thread because you live in a gun hating state. Deal with your state legislators and fix the issues. Or move. Or buy new from a company who is willing to ship to CA. Its not his fault and its not worth what he would make on the sale to deal with your states crap.

Don't shame the seller and **** in his thread because you live in a gun hating state. Deal with your state legislators and fix the issues. Or move. Or buy new from a company who is willing to ship to CA. Its not his fault and its not worth what he would make on the sale to deal with your states cra

Last edited:
Too bad CA money isn't good enough for you, stuff ships to my FFL just like all the rest... I own two MPA's and they shoot great, even in CA!
I honestly don't believe it has anything to do with your money. I live in a very rural area and of the three gun shops none will ship to California because it is more trouble than it is worth for the fee they charge.

All I'm asking is to not shame me, study up before posting! Take a look at how your county voted last election cycle (Richland SC)!
I have no issue buying or transferring firearms in my state. I am also not pouting online about "my money isn't good enough." You don't want to be shamed online, don't whine about not being able to buy a private item from a private seller. They make these guns every day. If you want one they are available at dealers like xtremegunsandammo.com or you can custom order what you want from MPA directly. Both companies will ship to CA. I also don't live in Richland county. Good day, Its time to move on with life.