• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED MPA PMR Pro 6.5 PRC

I keep getting tempted by this and I shoot lefty guns. But keep thinking maybe getting this for my son because it's a good deal

I keep getting tempted by this and I shoot lefty guns. But keep thinking maybe getting this for my son because it's a good deal
For how well this gun shoots and all of the extras, I think it's a great deal! I'm just hoping to pass on the rifle to someone else for them to enjoy, and put the funds towards a new hunting rifle for myself. Sorry to hear about your left handedness lol but your son would love it!

This gun is a tack driver. I have same gun in 6 CM and will never part with her. .3. With 107 sierra HP. You guys won't go wrong here

What's the weight with scope? Would it shoot factory 147g Hornady match? Serious inquiry.
It shoots factory hornady very good. The two bullets this gun lives are the Berger 153s and the 147 ELDMs (bullet that in the Hornady match ammo). The way it sits, with the scope it weighs about 23-24lbs, that's with the full weight kit.

Oh wow. That's a heavy boy. Looking to enter the NRL Hunter open light or even heavy which has a weight limit of 16lbs. Ready to shoot (no ammo). It looks much lighter. Dang it!