Most user friendly digital camera system ?

ol mike

Hey guys ,

I am going to have to sell [ebay] a lot of belongings that are stored w/ my family -not worth driving 4000+ miles round trip to get.

A friend has the kodak system that spits out your pictures on the spot.
I need a new printer/scanner/copier/fax machine should i just get a $100 dollar bargain camera and use this combo together?I see a local camera shop has a 6meg pentax on sale.

I DO NOT BUY EXPENSIVE ELECTRONICS ANYMORE $3,200 dell laptop --went in dumpster.I bought a $550 8mm camera in 02' that isn't worth $100.

So tell me what would get me up and going easily and inexpensively to post on ebay and pictures here at LRH also.Thanks -Mike

I have the kodak z612 easyshare 6.1 mp cammera and I love it, autofoucus works great and really good low light pics, will even take shorter movies and play them on your tv. I don't remember how much it was but it was from dell. I think that walmart has it too. I tried the HP $80 camera and it doesn't take the greatest pics of auction items but with help on the lighting. I am willing to part with it if you don't want to spend more than $50, I'll take $49.99!!!!

I think that the kodak I bought was around $250 -$300 but I wouldn't feel the need to buy another one in the near future. Email me if you want and I can send your more info.

[email protected]

Joe Oakes

I like the Canon systems for ease of use. Just get one of their point and shoot in about 5 or 6 megapix and then team it up with a simple little photo printer (about $50) that you can just pop the memory card into. You can find these at Walmart, Target, and electronics stores if you watch the adds.

First off,do you need to print pictures?In this day and age just about everyone has a computer and its rare that we even think of printing pics.I just upload to a hosting site.All the friends and family can view and or save the pic onto thier computer or to disc for future viewing.
We baught our daughter a cheap Fuji camera for christmas last year for $80.It takes a great pic and is a great camera for the $$
I replaced our original Fuji camera with a Sony DSC-H2 and couldnt be happier with it.It has 12x zoom,is a little balky but takes super long rang pics.@ $350 its a little more than you where looking to spend but is very easy to use and will be usefull for many years!!
My web page

Thanks for the offers and help everybody.

I bought a nikon coolpix 6meg and a hewlett packard photosmart [$240 total].Got it all uploaded and working --once anyway.

Mach V ,thanks for putting your site up it is nice -think i'll root around and get my own up and at'em.
I'm going to get some hunting pictures uploaded and post them -have to do a little studying up on it though.--Thanks again for the help---MIke

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.