More News on the 6.5 Creedmoor: U.S. Military and DHS

I just want a good cartridge and a good bullet that will bring murderous terrs directly to the feet of Allah as quickly as possible...

morning, what were bullet weights of the calibers and cartridges
tested. the 308 is norm 172grs. were the testers using handloads
or factory ammo. was the test done with black hills ammo used
by the special ops units? if I remember correctly a nations
military can not use any bullets except with solid solid tips.
Geneva convention.
justme gbot tum
Actually America never signed on to the GC.
Our military uses HP ammo for DM or Snipers, some groups use HP pistol ammo.
Terrorist are not a uniformed military so the GC does not come into play anyway.
Our military mostly uses FMJ ammo cause America plays the good guy and goes along with the GC.
You know so we can kill more humanely...

I guess we need to recognize the effectiveness of the 6.5CM as an antitank round as well.
Feinswine, Eric Swinewell and Chucky Bullschumer will tell you up and down, all day long, that a 62-grainer fired from an M4 carbine will disable an A-380 airliner at 37,000 feet. I believe them. I know they have my best interests at heart...

My son is in SpecOps and said the same thing.

What rifle platform? I've worked with all the special people down range and I've only seen SCAR heavies, newer M4s, and either the knights armament or the new Remington M40 style snapper raffle.

Last edited by a moderator:
What rifle platform? I've worked with all the special people down range and I've only seen SCAR heavies, newer M4s, and either the nights armament or the new Remington M40 style snapper raffle.
My best guess would be a snapper raffle or AR10. I'd also like to know what platform.

Last edited:
. . . snapper raffle . . .
Good camouflaging. My brother and I camouflage firearms terms when we send emails between us so that the filters at his company will not redact those particular words or send the employees into BVD-filling fits. For instance, a Black Rifle is a "blunk riffle." A trigger is a "trinker." A handguard is a "hammgourd." A grip having grooves for the fingers (a CAA G27) is a "three finger-groove grap." We have an entire jargon for this stuff. I like the three finger-groove G27 grap from Command Arms Accessories. Fits the hand very nicely, and has a slide-off bottom. The hinged ones are total u-bend material...

Attachments

• three finger-groove grap.JPG
    three finger-groove grap.JPG
    12.5 KB · Views: 169