Montour County Rifles .308 Tactical

Kevin Cram

Here is a quick photo of "elkhuntingguide" .308 Tactical rifle I just finished up last night. Specs are a Blueprinted Remington 700, Rock barrel chambered .308 Winchester, Yankee Hill flash suppressor, Seekins detachable box magazine, Bell and Carlson "Light Tactical" stock, Jewel Trigger, Nightforce Rings, and Iron Brigade Armory Picatinny rail mounts and flush cups. All metal was duracoat finished here at MCR "coyote tan" with matte black flecs to match the stock. Everything turned out well and I'm sure Anthony will be pleased.

Anthony308Tactical.jpg

Anthony308TacticalCloseup.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks mo, In the photo it's a little hard to see the black flecs I added to blend in to match the stock. The photo is a little out of focus to but this is one of those rifle you almost need to see in person to see all the details that went into it.

Last edited:
I've seen this at Kevin's shop. I know he put allot of time into this and it definitly show...It came out very nice...this is a very very nice peice

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.