Montana is not suited for wusses ...

I don't generally plug mine in unless I know that it will be colder than -20 F and I will be using it. If I used it everyday…..I'd probably put a timer on it to heat it for a few hours before needing it.

Yes, I'm cheap! memtb

We run diesel engines in a few vehicles and in the large boats. Even with our moderate winter temperatures, the block heaters are always connected. Cabin heaters in the boats too. :D

It will be in the twenties at night for the foreseeable future, but that's about it.

Now, THAT'S doing battle with Mother Nature!! Our wood stove would NEVER keep up with those temps! Our "cold weather" here seems dang near to be sunbathing weather for you western warriors. Bundle up! 🥶🥶🥶
IMG_3589.png

That's a fairly ominous warning there. :oops:
Hahaha I literally meant "keep the power on for the people" by it. Unless you mean our premier just straight up saying that we're not gonna shut down our energy sector even if ordered to do so. Which is nothing new. Effective January this year the province has declared that come hell or high water they're not going to be collecting or remitting any carbon tax payments on energy related to home heating. One of the higher ups within SaskPower or SaskEnergy went on record to say that Ottawa could threaten him all they wanted to, he isn't scared to go to "carbon jail" 🤣

I expect some you you guys to do some legit "extreme" powder temp sensitivity testing 😁
It only hit -30 here in Moscow when I left for work yesterday morning.
Too late for that here. We were up to -17° this morning, warming up from here.
I was hoping (again) for a good old fashioned REAL coldsnap that lasts for weeks on end, but a we'll take just a couple of days if that's all we get.

I expect some you you guys to do some legit "extreme" powder temp sensitivity testing 😁
It only hit -30 here in Moscow when I left for work yesterday morning.

Yep…..the other day I said exactly that. I develop my loads in the heat of summer, intentionally 😉. Now, I need to check accuracy and velocity at around 0 F…….just because!😉 memtb

Recent Posts