Minnesota

YA! We talked about doing that lunch today! Good idea, except for the snowmobile trail basically goes straight for 1.7 miles from there. Not worth a possible accident. Would be great to watch.

With 4 of us lined up, all could use some exercise!!!!!

YA! We talked about doing that lunch today! Good idea, except for the snowmobile trail basically goes straight for 1.7 miles from there. Not worth a possible accident. Would be great to watch.

With 4 of us lined up, all could use some exercise!!!!!

Getcha some road closed signs and block it off for a bit....oh and snow is a pretty good bullet stop....

Most of the snowmobilers can't read signs. Cops put of signs that said they were there with radar to speed check the machines and do registration checks.

7 out of 10 had to come to a sliding stop when they flashed the stop sign, some were missing their registration, most were speeding, some as high as 80 mph.

Where they put the signs, you could turn off within 100 feet or less and go around and miss they. There was only 1 set of tracks down the freshly groomed trail.

Anyway, 4 of us will be at the snow bank at 1 PM to chop it up and then I'll push it out of the way and then plow the range. We got some targets to shoot and the weather will be about 20 deg, Fun time!!

Kinda glad I got good tires for the truck

0221141513_zps47efb379.jpg

Its time for winter to end, It has been a very cold and snowy year. And if the snow was'nt so deep I would probally be out looking for that ground hog that made the prediction for more winter.

You guy's could always move south to like maybe...Iowa...10 above and sun is shinin'. Almost tropical compared to up on the Iron Range.
+1 on shootin' that lyin weasel the groundhog

Been there and had a blast! Cousin's leaving for Lake of the Wood's in the morning, said I couldn't come cuz my shooting at coyotes scared the fish and made him spill his beer

light snow here tried to drive back to where I hunt almost had to use thr tractor to pull my 4x4 out still deep snow and drifts other areas showing bare grass. dusting of snow this morning.

we got that pelletized snow crud last night, like 2-3 inches, but hard to tell, with the blowing and drifting. Hoping Friday isn't the big dumping they predicted yesterday.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.