Minnesota

Welcome mnyukon to the minnesota page. You dont live to far away from me and I am sure you are hunkering down waiting for the big spring snow storm to get here its sure to delay the thaw we have been having.

Thanks Cholla, I run a commercial plow route... It's just $$$ falling from the sky.

Welcome mnyukon to the minnesota page. You dont live to far away from me and I am sure you are hunkering down waiting for the big spring snow storm to get here its sure to delay the thaw we have been having.

Man, that was a tough push! The slush under the snow compacted the minute you drove over it. So much for decent traction. Even the skid loaders had problems. Hell, I even knocked the plow mount loose on my truck. Heavy stuff!

We ended up with another 11 inches but its warm out the sun is shining and snow is melting

I plowed years ago and this time of the year sucked plowing, the snow sticks to the plow, you dig up alot of dirt, the snow wont roll off to the side, but in all I really liked plowing snow.

snow is down to 2 feet on the road to the range.....trying to figure out if the snowmobilers are still going to want to use the road...a gravel road through the range area.....don't want to mess up their trail with my truck

Drove out to my stands with the 4x4 today some snow was still about 1 1/2 foot deep but the trail has been blazed thru the snow gotta figure what day to get out and kill some coyotes.

Drove out to my stands with the 4x4 today some snow was still about 1 1/2 foot deep but the trail has been blazed thru the snow gotta figure what day to get out and kill some coyotes.
any day is a good day. too bad, no coyotes here.....wolves drove them off, and I need a darn license for wolf, and they have the season during deer season.....yay for blaze orange rules......

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts