Minnesota

about 15 miles east in Hoyt Lakes... my wife drives the OHV recreation area every day on the way to work.

my rifle was shooting .4 MOA at 100 last fall, so I'm really itching to see what I can do with a full load development including seating depth testing

I shot a .3 with my 22-250 last summer, I went to the range last fri and was breaking in the new 700 in .223 and sunday went out to the kids farm with the jeep and blazed a trail out to my hunting spots the snow from 15inches to 3 1/2 feet deep, looks like a good melt comming this weekend.

I shot a .3 with my 22-250 last summer, I went to the range last fri and was breaking in the new 700 in .223 and sunday went out to the kids farm with the jeep and blazed a trail out to my hunting spots the snow from 15inches to 3 1/2 feet deep, looks like a good melt comming this weekend.

looks like Thursday will be my day at the range this week...out of town this weekend, which is kind of unfortunate, Saturday is supposed to be just about 50, perfect, and then we get slammed with highs in the 20s next week

Hey welcome dan. The harris range is about a mile from my house and I can hear the shooting, but it is a drive for you gotta be atleast 60 mi. I am a member of the range in isanti county it is very informal and I use it often.

Thanks Cholla for the welcome.

I have been looking for a good outdoor range for quite awhile, at this point an hour to Harris sounds great actually! I will check the Isanti county range as well.

Once I buy some larger land eventually I will make my own range, but until then, I can be happy having to go a ways.

Thanks again for the info on Isanti

Dan

Out plowing and we have about 6" here in Bloomington and Edina. It's still coming down a little. So we will see what it comes to. Be safe guys!

Dan

It's snowing again, they are saying 6-9" by morning.

Well if I can't do spring cleanups I may as well be plowing! :/

Have a great time turkey hunting Cholla, wish I was!

Dan

Yea, I was out turkey hunting in southern MN this last weekend and it has to be coldest opener ever... snowed and rained all friday and saturday morning it was 17 degs, I couldn't sit still much I had to keep moving so my feet wouldn't freeze....

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.