Minnesota

Yep, I have 2 great gunsmiths within 5-6 miles from my house, and I am a member at Harris. I am very fortunate to live in a great area other than work is almost a 2 hour drive. Not to many people can walk into a shop with a barrel blank in morning and by noon be walking out ready to go.

Gordy Mitchell

I am moving to work in Rochester in January. Looking at living in Zumbrota and making the commute to Rochester and South St Paul depending on where my duties are for the day.
With that said, any info on smiths and places to shoot?

Drew

finally got to the range near me, in Aurora. pretty nice, the range goes from 25 to 450 yards, with plans to go to 600. it's a work k in progress, but having a firing line that's in a shed with garage doors for each of the firing points means that if I'm alone at the range, I am pretty much protected from the wind and weather

Hastings MN. Have enough family land to shoot long range, and calling coyotes.
Anybody close around in the area for a shooting buddy?

Renier

Greetings to fellow members from a SE MN outdoorsman! New member here: 12/30/2012. Feel free to contact this married 40 yrs to same lady, 60 yr old bow-hunting, duck-hunting, pheasant-hunting, lake fishing, fly-fishing, camping, Lab Retriever veteran owner. :)

Anybody hear about a letter the Pine County Sheriff wrote stating, he will not enforce any new gun laws because they are unconstitutional. Pine county is my neighboring county and I would like to tell this guy thanks. I would also like to read if anybody has a link let me know.

Gordy Mitchell

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts