Minnesota

hey guys I am in the Wadena area. Any ranges up north here? I can shoot 800yds at home but looking for a range for 1000 or more.

If there's anybody in the Everdell/Breckenridge area there's 4 yotes just crossed hwy 210 headin north bout the 8 mile marker....wish I had some ammo and my scope for my 300wsm...

My Grand Father was born there, he worked in the Mine as a kid before the child labor laws were enacted. My Great grand paw died there and was burried in tower.
I guess I will never get the chance to spend a few weeks there.

My Grand Father was born there, he worked in the Mine as a kid before the child labor laws were enacted. My Great grand paw died there and was burried in tower.
I guess I will never get the chance to spend a few weeks there.

I'm actually moving to the area in a couple weeks

You lucky dog..if you go the Canada I know a few lakes just north of attacokan and south of Ignace..the lakes are under fished water comes in from some big lakes.
We had Wallies following others to the surface just like perch.
Keep in touch. if you can send me some photos and also there is some damned good bear and deer in the area of Tower. BIG ANIMALS.

You lucky dog..if you go the Canada I know a few lakes just north of attacokan and south of Ignace..the lakes are under fished water comes in from some big lakes.
We had Wallies following others to the surface just like perch.
Keep in touch. if you can send me some photos and also there is some damned good bear and deer in the area of Tower. BIG ANIMALS.

I'll keep posting on my adventure when I get started. I'll be like 20 miles from Tower. in addition to shooting, I like photography, pictures should not be a problem

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.