• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

MINNESOTA MEMBER POWDER/PRIMER WTS/WTT THREAD #2

If the edit feature is unavailable, the list of what's available may not be accurate. Have the following for sale/trade (Park Rapids/Walker area):
Retumbo (1lb cans)
Federal 210 & 215 Match primers
Winchester Large Rifle and Magnum primers
Federal AR Match small rifle primers

Wanted - Reloder 16, Reloder 26, Varget, Blackhorn 209, 209 Muzzleloader primers
I have as much as 3 lbs of Retumbo, and can get all the 209 primers you want. Would be interested in the Fed 210's

If the edit feature is unavailable, the list of what's available may not be accurate. Have the following for sale/trade (Park Rapids/Walker area):
Retumbo (1lb cans)

Wanted - Reloder 16, Reloder 26, Varget, Blackhorn 209, 209 Muzzleloader primers
I'm interested in them 210 primers and the AR match

Retumbo (1lb cans)

All PMs replied to. For anyone that replied to the message here and didn't PM me directly, please do instead of going back and forth here.

Anyone have N565 available for sale or trade? Minimum of 8lbs needed and in factory sealed container.

Thanks.

Would like to purchase, however, I do have a new 8lb of RL 26. I'm not entirely sure I want to switch. You have N565?