Mile Stone for me

MBird

Just finished reloading for the day
and updating the log. I knew the number was coming up

I have just surpassed my 250,000th round that I have reloaded
party.gif

I will say there where some rounds that did not get counted
when I first started reloading (did not keep the log then)

V/R
M.Bird

Congrats. That's quite an accomplishment. Don't guess you've figured out how much it cost to get to your milestone?

My original logs from the 70's were so aged they looked like the Declaration of Independence! I should have sent them to the Smithsonian. :D

I keep a round count on every custom barrel because it easy to loose track when you're having fun.

CONGRATS on you 1/4 MILLION rounds!!

I wish I would have kept a log of how many rounds I have loaded. I just did 700 rounds of 223 this weekend. :D

Very impressive. If you had to guess, how many were single stage versus turret or progressive? Mostly rifle or pistol? I can't even fathom that much on an automated progressive. You have a Dillon 1050 or a Camdex or something?

Kool man! :D:D:D

I don't keep a full log, but targets that relate to the current ammunition that my rifles are fed are kept. I'd guess I'm somewhere around 100,000 rounds loaded and just over 50 personal rifles loaded for over the years.
I need the plausible deniability on cost so I don't log everything.

On the Cost: Do i get to count the ex-wife that it cost me? That number is real ugly (LOL).

My old books have lots of yellowed paper, in the early 90's I transcribed and retyped them, Now they are all scanned and digital

All early was a single stage, I had an early Dillon for pistol but did not like it that much.

A 31 year labor of love. Now that I can shoot more, I find myself reloading more.

V/R
M.Bird

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts