• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Midway - SALE and 10% OFF

Coyote Shadow Tracker

LRH Sponsor
Years before Midway was taken over by the management that was just looking for the $$$ we would buy a lot from Midway.
I was looking for some .224 cal 77gr SMK and Midway had them on SALE along with a lot of other reloading components plus they had a 10% discount off your order.
We got a 500 ct box of the 77 gr SMK for To our door with shipping and taxes $142.
Don't see that too often at Midway. You maybe able to get a deal on things you need with this sale.

Years before Midway was taken over by the management that was just looking for the $$$ we would buy a lot from Midway.
I was looking for some .224 cal 77gr SMK and Midway had them on SALE along with a lot of other reloading components plus they had a 10% discount off your order.
We got a 500 ct box of the 77 gr SMK for To our door with shipping and taxes $142.
Don't see that too often at Midway. You maybe able to get a deal on things you need with this sale.
Midway can be flaky for sure, but I've ordered more from them in the last couple years than the others combined. I usually have a few things in mind/ possibly in the cart and wait until there's enough of a deal and cheap shipping hits... Buying knives and shoes from them helps with shipping a LOT too... I've got 2 boys who blow through decent shoes so that helps.

Recent Posts