• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Midway IMR 4895 1lb. Limits?????!!!!@@##???

Veteran

Everyone write a note to Larry, and tell him, its a dumb as dirt to put 1 lb. limits on an IMR powder with a $37 hazmat or whatever he has currently.

I would actually like some but I am not doing this. I will find some with at least 2 lb. limit or I'll use some of my Varget.

Crazy Folk.

But hey we have plenty of supply, the shortage is over!!! 1 lb limits on powder with hazmat.........dumber than dirt.

It's crazy how its gotten this way. I use to buy everything from midwayusa! I mean everything! I have bought from them for years and they use to be the first place I went to buy something. I rarely go to their website nowadays. The massive price increase has stirred me away. I know prices have went up other places too, but midway seems to be one of the highest anymore on just about anything I need. Also, that powder quantity limit is stupid.

2 weeks ago I bought imr4895 with no limits. Now limits back on, guess I got lucky. His hazmat is cheap compared to others like $13, looks like 15 this year now

Everyone write a note to Larry, and tell him, its a dumb as dirt to put 1 lb. limits on an IMR powder with a $37 hazmat or whatever he has currently.

I would actually like some but I am not doing this. I will find some with at least 2 lb. limit or I'll use some of my Varget.

Crazy Folk.

But hey we have plenty of supply, the shortage is over!!! 1 lb limits on powder with hazmat.........dumber than dirt.
Larry is not so dumb. He makes money on HAZMAT. The more individual sales, the better.

I actually put it in cart to see what total would be. For me and my shipping, it was $66.53. Shipping and hazmat were both about
$13.00 each.

Still doesn't work. Larry needs some emails clarifying and explaining this.

Well at $66.53 a pound he has effectively put himself in a "Boycott" for that item. No doubt.

Bought 5lbs imr4895, 2 lbs h110, and 1k cci small rifle when I got it, made it more respectable. Prob need to wait till ya need one then just one thing, he's been like this for a long long time