• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Midway Hogdon Powder Dump Many Goodies!!@#$%

All I need is an 8# of H1000 and Retumbo and I'll be set. Seems impossible unless you live on your phone
You cannot be asleep while on powder patrol....Its true, you need working commo, and links to higher HQ, and you have to stay vigilant. No powder, no primers, no hunting..........Get a few buddies, and rotate with each other or something to watch for what you need.

You cannot be asleep while on powder patrol....Its true, you need working commo, and links to higher HQ, and you have to stay vigilant. No powder, no primers, no hunting..........Get a few buddies, and rotate with each other or something to watch for what you need.
It's frustrating because I remember what it was like reloading before everybody thought they needed a hundred pounds of powder on hand.
I know a guy the other day that walked into an Academy Sports the other day to look at what ammo they had. Only thing on the shelves were 6 boxes of 30-30 ammo. He bought them all and doesn't even own a 30-30. I swear shooters are their own worst enemy